At the heart of this range cooker’s unique construction is the Energy Saving Panel (ESP). This removable panel allows you to switch from a full-size 108 litre oven that’s great for entertaining en-masse, to a more modest 49 litre oven that uses less energy when cooking smaller dishes. When the panel is in place the spare cavity acts as a handy plate warming facility, using residual heat from the adjacent oven. The panel and shelves can be stored in the full-width drawer below when not in use.
• Multifunction oven offers defrost, fan oven, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven, browning element and base heat in both full oven and divided mode
• Large, single triple-glazed door for easy viewing and reduced kitchen temperatures
• Storage drawer large enough to fit your Energy Saving Panel and all the oven furniture when not in use
• Full-width and half-width shelves provided
• Dual grill pan system offers safe grilling across full or half-oven width
• Single-piece hotplate with five burners, each fitted with FSDs (Flame Supervision Devices)