The Bertazzoni Modern Series 60cm built-in electric oven with pyrolytic self-cleaning has a 76 litre capacity best-in-class cavity. With 11 functions it is ideal for mid-to low- temperature cooking, such as baking or recipes that require slow cooking, like casseroles. The non-convection mode is excellent for baking cakes, while the fan-assisted mode ensures even heat distribution on all five levels for roasting and baking with no flavour crossover. The oven is easily managed with full touch controls in a black glass control panel with a clear TFT display, which offers remarkable flexibility when choosing cooking modes. It also makes managing the food probe and Bertazonni Assistant simple. The soft open-and-close door is safe and easy to use, fitted with a smart glass-finish handle. The door is quadruple-glazed for safety and energy efficiency. Available in stainless steel, Carbonio, zinc and copper.
- Choose between regular convection ovens, convection microwave ovens and convection steam ovens to create the oven configuration that best fits your style of cooking
- Add a warming drawer for keeping dishes and food always at the correct temperature
- All Bertazzoni ovens install flush to adjacent cabinets and line up perfectly in a vertical stack and horizontally
- It is scientifically proven that steam cooking vegetables helps retain more nutrients sensitive to higher temperatures such as folic and ascorbic acids, chlorophyll and vitamins C,B,E, K.
- With fish and notably with salmon, steam cooking gives excellent results in terms of moisture and taste. It retains more Iron, Calcium, Zinc and proteins than alternative cooking methods. It also retains more OMEGA 3 fatty acids, known to be very important for child development.
- Steaming does not change food structure leaving colour, taste and consistency unaltered.
- It maintains moisture levels and enhances flavours, without the need for any added oil, butter or fat.
- Cooking with the oven has never been so easy and tasteful. Discover more intense flavours and textures in your Baking and Roasting: your meat, fish and focaccia crunchy outside and moist inside.
- Bertazzoni Steam Assist oven combine steam injections with traditional cooking functions in three different steam intensity levels: low, medium and high according to quantity of humidity needed in the cavity.
- The use of steam in cooking makes speeds up preparation times.
- Available in full size 60 x 60 cm or compact 60 x 45 cm versions.
- Steam is best way to keep food warm. It has the same properties as covering food with foil in a standard oven.
- Steam can be used for sanitizing jars for your preserves or to sterilize baby bottles
- When steam is applied to fruit and vegetables it alters the skin making it easier to peel.
- Steam helps bread expand freely for more leavened dough and better baking results.
- In all the 60 x 60 cm Total Steam and Steam Assist Bertazzoni ovens, the removable water tank is placed behind the push-pull control panel, complementing the beautiful and clean design
- Simply and safely refill the tank without opening the oven door
- To refill the tank simply slide it out, no need to interrupt the cooking programme
- The extra-large cavity 76ltr is easy to clean with Pyro or Hydro Cleaning functions
- Size: 60 cm
- Oven fuel: electric
- Oven type: total steam pyrolytic
- Oven grill type: electric
- Oven functions: bake / Bertazzoni Assistant / bottom bake / clean / convection / convection bake / convection grill / fast preheat / grill / special functions / total steam / turbo
- Oven volume: 76 L
- Oven controls: touch TFT display
- Inner oven door: quadruple
- Removable inner glass: yes
- Cavity finishing: pyrolytic grey enamel
- Oven levels: 5
- Timer: cooking time / end of cooking timer / start at
- Auto cooking modes: with Bertazzoni Assistant
- Food probe: yes
- Door hinge: soft-motion
- Sliding shelves: 1
- Wire-shelves: 1 heavy duty flat
- Tray: 1 enamelled + 1 enamelled deep + 1 steam Gastronorm 2/3 + 1 trivet
- Oven lights: double
- Special functions: eco / sabbath / proofing / defrost / keep warm / dehydrate
- Cleaning system: hydro cleaning (steam function) and Pyrolytic cleaning (with Eco function)
- Electrical requirements: 220/240 V – 50/60 Hz
- Nominal power: 2800W