MGS 0137 F2 R E
- The F2 series is characterized by the independent, rotating spout.
- Hand polished by expert artisans to matte or polished stainless steel.
- Also availble in our exclusive PVD finishes Black Steel, Titanium, Rose Gold and Gold over brushed stainless.
- The spout is available in 3 designs: 45°, Round, Square
- The E version has a pull out hand held
- The SP version has a side spray that is activated by pressing the button on the spray
- We use extremely durable braided stainless steel hoses
- Surgical grade stainless steel AISI316 is ideal for installation both indoor and outdoor.
- The spout rotates 360°.
- High precision machining with very small tolerances allows to perfectly assemble our faucets. Crevices are eliminated, therefore the risk of accumulating dirt and bacteria is minimized.
- The separate mixer can be freely positioned to the right or left of the spout, or also on the side of the sink
- Flow rate US: 1.75 GPM at 45 PSI in conformity with CalGreen and WaterSense requirements
- Flow rate EU: 12.0 L/Min at 3 Bar
- Eco-friendly: the production process does not result in any polluting wastes and stainless steel is 100% recyclable
- Healthy: stainless steel is 100% lead free. MGS was the first European manufacturer to be certified in compliance with California norm AB1953 that came into effect in 2012 and that limits the amount of lead in metals in contact with drinking water.
- Durable: will not flake or peel like plated brass.