MGS 0153 Spin SQE
- Solid stainless steel tap with pull out hand shower.
- Elegant design characterized by the thin body and spout, square spout, perfect proportions.
- To be installed with handle on the right side.
- The lever goes back only 17 degrees, allowing installation in tight spaces where the backsplash is close to the sink.
- Child safety feature: cold water by pulling the handle towards the user.
- The handle can be chosen between the regular smooth handle and the optional handle with knurling decoration.
- The small pull out is thermally insulated to avoid overheating.
- The very thin rotating spout and body make this faucet very elegant. Very careful engineering allowed us to produce this masterpiece, one of the taps with pull out shower with the thinnest spout available in the market. Due to the spout diameter and design, the pull out does not retract by itself.
- Flow rate US: 1.75 GPM at 45 PSI in conformity with CalGreen and WaterSense requirements
- Flow rate EU: 6.4 L/Min at 3 Bar
- Surgical grade stainless steel, ideal both for indoor and outdoor installation.