MGS 0159 Spin D
- Solid stainless steel faucet with a pull out dual spray.
- Surgical grade AISI316 stainless – AISI316 is considered marine grade and it is ideal for indoor an outdoor installation
- The MGS docking system ensures the easy alignment and firm positioning of the pull out in the spout.
- The spray pattern is controlled by the elegant stainless sliding switch.
- To be installed with the lever on the right side. The lever goes back only 17°, making it ideal for tight installations.
- Child safety feature: cold water by pulling the lever towards the user.
- Available in matt or polished stainless steel as well as Black Steel, Titanium, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold finishes.
- Also available with an optional exquisite knurling decoration on the handle (K version).
- This minimalist yet important kitchen faucet is not only beautiful and very well made, but very easy to use. The dual spray outlet can be controlled with the single slide switch. Once the shower spray is selected, it will stay on without having to hold the switch. It is possible to set it back to regular aerated water manually or automatically by turning off water.
- Black, Titanium, Rose Gold and Gold finishes are obtained with the extremely durable and resistant PVD process. PVD is also eco-friendly, not producing polluting wastes.
- Minimum required distance from the center of the hole to the backsplash is 36 mm (1 1/2″)