Triflow Newton Monobloc Filtration Tap with Rinse
The Triflow Newton boasts a classic design that suits a variety of kitchen settings. It dispenses hot, cold and filtered water via a dedicated waterway within a single spout, without cross-contamination. The C spout model also features a hand spray rinse with an insulated handle.
Use with our Katadyn filters to ensure freshly-filtered water
- High grade, low lead, solid brass construction, plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards, ensuring a deep protective coating, which is luxuriously pleasing to the eye and resistant to wear.
- Employing unique Triflow three lever layout operating system.
- Fluhs™ ¼ turn precision ceramic valves.
- Dedicated waterway within a single spout for cold filtered water delivery, which avoids cross-contamination.
- 360° rotating spout.
- High performance Swiss-made ceramic filter cartridge affords the benefit of cold filtered water, removing impurities down to 0.2 microns.
- Filter housing is manufactured from 304L stainless steel, offering superior hygiene properties.
- Bearing rings and ‘O’ seals are fitted on handles and spout to ensure maximum durability.
- Filter cartridge is easy to change — no tools required to open the filter housing unit.
- Easy to install filtration system; fits comfortably under kitchen work top.
- Hand spray rinse designed with insulated handle.
- Two year warranty on stainless steel filtration unit.
- Five year warranty on brassware.
Newton_Rinse_KT34CR Specification Sheet